Cecelia's Marketplace (www.ceceliasmarketplace.com) offers a really neat feature-- a gluten free product of the day entry delivered directly to your own personal email address. Signing up is easy- once at Cecelia's homepage, click on the green box on the right and sign yourself up!
You will get sent a daily link to see a picture of the product and a brief description. Some of the products are very obviously GF and some are good to remember for when I am wandering the grocery store aisles. For instance, today the item is Toblerone- good to know as I often see them at check-out at the grocery store, which means the young boys with me can see them also (isn't that just what the grocer wants??).
Within the next week I will be posting reviews for 3 restaurants!
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
18 hours ago
Did you know that IL taxes candy that doesn't include wheat? Everything that has wheat is considered 'food'. Nice huh? (Just thinking about that b/c of the candy reference).
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check the site out - I haven't heard of that one!
I signed up for the gluten free product of the day. Thank you for your tip.
ReplyDelete