Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Gluten Intolerance Group

I have taken on a leadership role at the Northbrook chapter of the gluten intolerance group. Meetings are held at the Northbrook Sunset Foods on the second Wednesday of the month.
I know there are a lot of different meetings and events-- some called gluten intolerant and some limiting to celiac disease. I found I am most comfortable with this group. Please considering joining me! For more information on the larger organization, check here: http://www.chicagoglutenfree.com/News_and_Events.html

Here is a flyer for next month's meeting:

The Gluten Intolerance Group of Greater Chicago
will be meeting upstairs at the
Northbrook Sunset Foods
on Wednesday, August 11, 6:30-8 p.m.

This month we will have a
gluten free product show & tell.
Please bring a favorite (or least favorite) gluten free item to the meeting.

Please join us if you have any questions or concerns about gluten free living!
We meet the second Wednesday of every month
at Sunset Foods.
Questions?? Email Laura at glutenfreelci@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message letting me know you were here. If you have a great suggestion for GF dining let me know that, also.