Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gluten free Cookie Passion in Mundelein

I stumbled upon this fantastic gluten free bakery in Mundelein. By stumbled upon it, I mean that the site popped up on Google numerous times while I was poking around the internet looking for something else.

My kids and I have had the pleasure of trying many of the fresh baked goods and we highly recommend the bakery. We have sampled brownies, cakes, and cupcakes. I have met the owner, Janet Siena, and she is dedicated to her mission of providing really delicious and great tasting baked goods.

And even better? She sells gluten free birthday cakes! She offers 8x8 and 13x9. Cake flavors banana, vanilla spice, chocolate chocolate chip. All with buttercream frosting and sprinkles. Janet is even taking a cake decorating class so that she can improve the birthday cakes.

Her website is below and orders can be mailed or picked up in Mundelein. A great Lake County discovery!

https://www.glutenfreecookiepassion.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me where exactly you are located? are you an actual bakery or do you bake at your home?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message letting me know you were here. If you have a great suggestion for GF dining let me know that, also.